Can't get your kid to eat greens? They only want carbs?
Want your child to eat a balance diet?
A summit of nutritionists, dieticians, feeding specialists and doctors to help you feed your children a healthy diet without the stress!
YEP! INCLUDING FUSSY EATERS!
Watch from your living room!
Hosted by Dr Orlena Kerek, pediatric doctor.
Please note, the summit was only free during this week in March. You can access all the videos for $38.
Jo and Kara are here to help!
By Jo Cormack from Emotionally Aware Feeding
- When to take your picky eater to see a professional.
- Causes of extreme picky eating.
- What parents can do at home to help their picky eater.
by Kara from Simply Whole Nutrition
- Simple ways to include vegetables in your daily routine.
- Tangible ideas to make vegetables taste good.
- Recognizing what your child likes and what they need.
Natalia and Jen will show you a better way than yelling "Eat up and Shut up!"
by Natalia from Feeding Bytes
- Age-appropriate ways to talk to your kids about nutrition to help them eat better and build a healthy relationship with food.
-Top 5 phrases to use at mealtimes to help kids eat better.
-Key strategies to prevent food from turning into a problem.
by Dr Jen, The Fussy Eating Doctor
-Learn the difference between fussy eating and being a problem feeder.
-Uncover the different reasons for fussy eating.
-Work out whether your child will grow out of their fussy eating.
-Uncover the next steps to help your fussy eater.
Jessica and Orlena to the rescue!
by Jessica Donovan, Naturopath and Founder of Natural Super Kids
- The importance of zinc for growth and development, healthy immunity, gut health and more.
- How omega 3 benefits your child's brain health, behaviour, learning and skin health.
- Is iodine deficiency affecting your child's neurological and brain development?
- How to get more of these crucial nutrients into your kids diet.
by Dr Orlena Kerek author of "Feeding Toddlers"
- How to feed your toddler without the stress.
- Appropriate Portion Sizes for Toddlers
Katelyn and Ana-Maria will show you gentle ways to help.
by Katelyn from The Bejuled Life Cooking Crew.
- What exactly are nutrients?
-Simple tricks to add nutrients to your kids diet.
-My favourite easy recipes to give your kids a nutrient boost.
by Ana-Maria Janes of Nourished Little Munchkins
- What's normal, what's cause for concern and when to see the doctor.
- The correct way to sit on the potty.
- 3 things you have to balance in your baby and child's diet to eliminate constipation.
- The 3 steps to take to get rid of constipation.
- Strategies to relieve constipation with foods.
- How to use safe alternative remedies for babies and kids.
- What you should always do after a bout of constipation to heal the tummy.
Check out the talks from Simone, Lucy May and Elisa. (Who's totally jealous of Lucy May's photo!?)
by Simone Emery of Play with Food
-What is the learning plate?
-Why the learning plate is such an amazing and easy tool.
-How to get started with the learning plate.
by Lucy May of the Organic Cookery School
-Five ways to get your children to eat a rainbow everyday.
-Top tips to encourage variety in our kids' diets.
by Elisa from Meal Planning Blueprints
- Learn how to please them without sacrificing variety .
- Simple ways to get kids involved (without having them help you cook!)
- Discover how often you should be meal planning.
When you get a confirmation email, just click the link!